The other night my roommate and I went on a walk around our neighborhood. I was able to capture a few beautiful sites on my new I Phone. (By the way, great purchase!) It was amazing to take this walk this particular day because in my morning drive to work I saw Mt. Rainier and was filled with a spirit of gratitude and love for my Heavenly Father and his beautiful creations. It is definitely a way that He shows us His great love. I am grateful! Enjoy the pictures!!!
6 comments:
looks beautiful!
Seattle is definitely beautiful!
You live in a beautiful neighborhood! What an amazing view!
What a beautiful neighborhood!
Wow! I love a good walk! How great to have such a nice view!!! Hope everything is going well for you in this new school year! :)
I didn't know iphones could take such great pictures. I am jealous! (in a good way)
Post a Comment