Thursday, April 23, 2009

Only in Kansas!

So, on my way home from Texas, I had a pit stop in the Kansas City Airport. It was the smallest airport that I have ever been in and I was there for three hours! Yikes! I saw a few things that helped me to pass the time and I thought they were pretty funny...check it out.... Apparently, Toto got sick of Oz and decided to go home to Kansas.
What the t-shirt actually says is, From the Desk of Toto: "Dear Dorothy, Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home!"- Toto
And the other thing that I thought was interesting was this tornado shelter...
Looks like Dorothy was here! Only in Kansas! :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I have loved looking through your pictures. It looks like your bro had a wonderful wedding. I am so happy for him. You look great in all these pictures. I wish we lived closer cuz you are such a great friend. love ya tonz

VanDyke Family said...

That's so funny.......sounds like you had a good time in Texas too, that's so great!