before Adanna left for her mission to Baltimore...
too bad the picture is a bit blurry.
Doesn't even look like she had a baby!!! What in the world?
One of the perks about being an educator is definitely the fact that we get breaks throughout the year. At the end of March, we had our Spring Break. This time, I decided to go back to Utah to visit my family and see some of my friends. Some of the people that I enjoyed most this Spring Break were my cousin, Shauna, and her cute kids. I actually got to meet my cute little Elena for the first time during this trip. I love these kids and although they are technically not my "niece and nephew", I have adopted them to be so. Joaquin knows that he has me wrapped around his little finger. Shauna's good friends from Spokane were also in town while I was there so I got to spend some time with them, too. Julia and Josh and their cute little Anderson actually live in the Tacoma area. It was fun to see them in Utah, too. They are an awesome little family! I also got to see my cute friend, Adanna Walker, before she left to serve an 18 month mission for our church in Baltimore, Maryland. We were lucky enough to get tickets to attend General Conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love conference time and learning from the prophets and apostles. What a blessing!!! And, as always, I got to spend some quality time with my amazing family. And, I even squoze in an interview with the Granite School District during this week. The interview went extremely well. However, God has a different plan for my life right now and I need to be staying in Washington for a while longer. Time will tell why.
In the meantime, I just keep enjoying the journey! :)
1 comment:
good to see some new pics Angela :) Keep them coming!
Post a Comment