This summer was pretty busy with three of my best friends getting married. Tara Johnson was married to David Nielsen on June 11, 2009 in the Mt Timpanogas Temple in American Fork, Utah. Sarah Russell was married to Evan Stout in the Seattle Temple in Bellevue, Washington on August 1, 2009 and Jamie Taylor was married to Chris Clark on August 8, 2009 in the Salt Lake Temple in Salt Lake City, Utah. I was fortunate to be in attendance at all three of these weddings. They were all beautiful brides and I honestly believe that it is nothing short of a miracle when two people fall in love and the connection happens. I am thrilled for all of them! The best part about it is that I love all three of the guys, too! I am now hoping that I get to follow in their footsteps someday! :)
1 comment:
How fun to see a picture on Jamie's wedding day - she looks so genuinely happy :) You're an amazing friend to everyone - no wonder you have so many friends!
Post a Comment