Saturday, March 6, 2010

ALASKA!!!

One of the highlights of my week is that I received my first passport ever and actually booked an exciting Alaskan Cruise. I am going with my good friend, Jenn Hoffenreich, and her awesome family. I am so excited and cannot wait to go and see all of the beautiful sites in Alaska...with a stop in Canada, too. I have heard that it is absolutely breathtaking. Who knows? Maybe I will even pan for gold while I am there! :) The countdown has begun...only 111 days to go! :)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

you're going to love it, angela! my favorite city is ketchikan so think of me when you dock there!

Andrea said...

What a fun thing to look forward to. I've never ventured to Alaska, you'll have to let me know what you think of it...

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I have always wanted to go there!

VanDyke Family said...

Sounds exciting, i've always wanted to go on a cruise! I made my blog private, if your interested in still viewing it...let me know your email address so I can add you. Thanks!