Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tip Toe Through The Tulips

On Friday, my friend, Jessica, and I began our trek North. We first made our stop in Skagit Valley at the Tulip Festival. This is an incredible event that occurs every Spring. If you are a fan of beautiful flowers...this one is a must! There are so many different types of tulips. It is amazing. My favorite ones this year were the beautiful red ones, "Isle de France," and the deep purple ones, "Negritas". Jess and I enjoyed our "tip toe through the tulips!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tulips! I LOVE tulips and am jealous you got to see a tulip festival. Is that the Vancouver temple below? How wonderful that they will have one now.

Thank you for making nice comments on our blog. I appreciate it~

Anonymous said...

How Beautiful! They always have a tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point but I have never been. I am determined to go this year!!! My tulips haven't bloomed yet but they are poking up! I love spring!

Sarah Stout said...

I think you sang that song last year when we went to the tulip festival! So fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time. :)