- Ward Christmas Party and a Chance to Sit on Santa's Lap...I believe in Santa!
- A Visit with Pam and Keith from Germany at the Hawkes Home...good times with great friends!
- An Informative Field Trip to the University of Washington Tacoma with my National Honor Society Students (I am the advisor)
- An Outing to the Bodies Exhibit in Seattle with a group of friends...talk about amazing!!!
- The Mom and Pops Christmas Shop Service Tradition with my National Honor Society Students. We also write letters in response to student's letters to Santa. My kids LOVE playing Santa! Thanks to my mom's second grade class in Utah that gives us the chance!
- A Play Station 3 Rock Band Party...seriously the funnest game on the planet!
- The annual tradition of going to the Nutcracker and to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Seattle with Jessica and Lindsay. Kate joined us this year, too!
As you can see, it has been a busy month...lots of fun weekends have helped me as my work load has been pretty heavy this month! I am grateful for good friends and great times!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment