New Year's Resolution or Daydreaming? Only Time Will Tell!
I have decided that one of my New Year's Resolutions this year is going to be traveling to different places around the globe...and to get a Passport so that I can! My first big trip that I want to take will be during Spring Break. My friend, Sara, and I were talking and we both would LOVE to go to Scotland and Ireland. I have been doing my research online and can I even tell you how excited it makes me? SO excited!!! So, this will be my first trip.
Then, this summer, I am going to be taking an Alaskan cruise with my friend Jen. We were wanting to do this last year but it fell through at the last minute. Which actually turned out to be a good thing because I was then able to go to Washington DC and that was an awesome experience!!!
We will see if there are any other destinations that end up on the list. As for now, it's at least fun to dream about it all! I am hoping to make this my reality...only time will tell! :)
6 comments:
Jeni Starley is quite the European travel gal. You should email her for suggestions! Love you!
Can't wait to read about your adventures!! You totally deserve to be bit by the travel bug! ;o)
Go for it! I have 5 or 6 places on my "Someday" list. My passport expired last year and I hope one day I'll need one again.
so jealous! those two places are in my top 5 of all time, the others being Australia/New Zealand, Yucatan/Mayan Ruins and of course, Egypt.
You have to do it!! Travel while you can, you will never regret it.
I seriously had a dream the other night that you and I went on a cruise...so random I know. Our cruise was to Paraguay...seriously! It was so funny and I had to laugh thinking about it. I think Alaska would be a much more suitable destination for you.
I look forward to reading about your many travels and can't wait to see you at the reunion this summer!!
Yay for traveling! I really how we can make our dreams a reality someday. :)
Post a Comment