Stephanie, Me and Jen enjoying and celebrating men!!!
The month of February has brought a lot of fun times with a lot of fun friends. The first weekend in February, I attended a conference with some of my fun single friends. The conference was, "Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women." It was a very insightful conference weekend that helped to shed a light on how men and women are different, how we can celebrate those differences and how we can work together to support and lift one another. I attended with a friend of mine, Stephanie. She is a ton of fun and we had lots of laughs together. Plus, my friend, Jen was volunteering at the conference and so she was able to spend some good time with us, too. I am grateful that I went and truly honor and respect the men in my life more than I did before the conference. This past weekend also brought some fun and laughter into my life. On Friday night, I went with a group of girlfriends to dinner at a yummy BBQ restaurant in Issaquah. We then went to a really great movie, Extraordinary Measures. Brendan Fraser and Harrison Ford were the main stars in the movie...and it was surprisingly enough NOT a movie with a lot of running and action. Instead, it was one of those that tugs on your heart strings a bit. I recommend it...two thumbs up! Then...drum roll please...I went to the Bon Jovi concert at the Key Arena on Saturday with some other friends. It seriously rocked my world! It was so fun to sing along to the songs that I used to listen to while I was in high school...it was a total blast from the past! Plus, it was pretty sweet to actually sing along with Bon Jovi in concert to "Living on A Prayer." Good times for sure! I am lucky to have some great friends who are always up for an adventure!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment