Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend...

It is now officially SPRING BREAK!!! And, I kicked my Spring Break off with a fun-filled weekend with my awesome family in Issaquah, Washington. My amazing aunt and uncle live there and they invited Jeff, Ashley, Ty, Charlie and myself to join them for the weekend. My super cool cousins Tom, Debbie and Austin and the newlyweds, Zack and Jeanette, joined us, too. We had a lot of fun eating yummy food, dying Easter Eggs, playing at the park, dancing and singing to the movie "Annie", talking and laughing together, and enjoying a spiritually packed weekend of General Conference. It was a great time for all of us! I know that I have mentioned this before but I am so glad to have Jeff, Ashley, Ty and Charlie close enough to be able to spend some good quality time together. (It always makes me sad when they have to go back to Oregon, though). I am also still trying to figure out how Charlie has so much energy!!! I love these boys and am SO happy to be their aunt!!! I look forward to the new little one that will be joining the family in November! :)

2 comments:

Erica said...

looks like you had a great time. What fun! Congrats to Jeff and Ashley- that is so exciting!!!

Erica said...

looks like you had a great time. What fun! Congrats to Jeff and Ashley- that is so exciting!!!