It was so much fun to get together with the Ghetto Gals while I was in Utah. I LOVE these girls!!! We went and enjoyed dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and also enjoyed catching up with each other! It was way fun to hear about Katie Bell Smith and her darling little family...her little boy Jack is adorable!!! Plus, it was fun to hear about Jamie's boyfriend and how well things are going there. Erin was there with little Hanna...the first baby girl of the Ghetto Gals...and she is quite the little beauty, too! Melissa is working hard and supporting Josh through school for his MBA. Rochelle is gearing up to start another year teaching at Riverton High School. We missed our little Tara Sue who is now preparing to make the move from Boston to Boise. The Ghetto Gals are the best!!! I love these girls! Next year we need to plan another little vacation for sure!!! Last year they came to visit me in the Northwest...where will it be next year??? Boise to see Tara Sue??? Time will tell!
1 comment:
I still wish Greg would marry Jaime - I really want him to marry someone I like!
Post a Comment