ANNOUNCING:
GRAHAM-KAPOWSIN HIGH SCHOOL
CLASS OF 2008
GRADUATION, JUNE 7, 2008
TACOMA, WASHINGTON
YAHOO!!! Me and Andy Hoagland.
Love ya, dude!
Kayla Gilman and Taylor Morrison.
I got super tight with all four of these kiddos!
They rock! This was a very happy day for all of us!!!
Michelle and I spent many hours together in conversation.
Upon graduating, she gave me one of those awesome Willow Tree Figures
of two girls engaged in deep conversation.
The name of the Figure was Heart and Soul.
This is one girl that opened up her heart to me and I did the same with her.
Definitely a special connection!
Love her!!!
One of the hardest workers I have ever met and
one of the neatest changes I have ever witnessed in a student!
Funny that I am hugging her so tight that her glasses are falling off! :)
She is definitely destined for greatness.
This is MY Andy! I love this kid! What can I say?
HE DID IT!!!
This is Tasha Killmer and Brandon Gates. Great couple!
Brandon is looking forward to going into the Coast Guard.
This is me with Rachel Aszklar, Taylor Thetford and Lauren Collier.
All AMAZING girls!!!
Wow! The memories and the joy!!! These are some pics from the Class of 2008 Graduation that took place in June of this year. One of the greatest blessings I have received in my life is the opportunity I have to work with such awesome students! I love the youth at GK! I learn from them on a continual basis. Some of these kids in the pics I really wondered if they were going to graduate but they stuck with it and finished strong in the end. Others have set strong examples of what I hope to someday become. I couldn't be prouder of these kiddos! I really believe that one of the reasons why I have been in Washington was for the Class of 2008. A special connection was formed with many of these youth. I am now gearing up to start another new school year! I look forward to all the new memories that I am going to make with my Eagles!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment