It's true! I am an aunt!!! Although, none of my siblings are married quite yet, I have 17 nieces and nephews that I claim as my own! I love spending time with them. They are hilarious and make me laugh! I took these pictures when I was in Utah this past summer. I am looking forward to many more fun memories we will make ahead!!!
This is Joaquin, Shauna's boy

This was an outing that Joaquin and I had one day while Shauna was working.
I took him to Wheeler Farm to see the animals
and then I took him to get his first Happy Meal ever!!!
I got to spend a lot of time with this little man
while I was in Utah!
Love him!!!
Dylan, McKenzie and Alyssa
This was at Wolf Creek for a family reunion! Fun times for sure!!!
Jessica, Nicole and I
At the family reunion in Wolf Creek. Love these girls!
Charlie

Ashley's little boy...soon to be Jeff's, too!!! So cute!!!
Grandma Jane and Ty

This is mom with Ty, Ashley's oldest son.
Charlie Again...
Ty is FIVE!!!
Cute brothers, Ty and Charlie
No comments:
Post a Comment