Monday, January 4, 2010

Friends Forever

During the Christmas break, I had the opportunity of visiting Utah. I left on Monday, December 21st and returned early on Wednesday, December 30th. It was a quick trip full of fun family and friends.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see all of my friends like I would have liked to. (Sorry about that...don't worry...I am coming back in the summer and we will reunite then). I did get to see Amy Easton-Flake and Erica Jones High and her cute kids. It has been forever since we were all together last...in fact, I think that the last time was for Amy's wedding and she has been married for three years now! Amy and her husband, Merrill, are living back in Boston, MA as Amy is working on her doctorate from Brandeis University. It was way fun to catch up with both Amy and Erica. The exciting news that we received is that Amy is going to be having a baby! Yahoo! These girls are both amazing and there is no doubt in my mind that Amy will be an awesome mom...just like Erica! I definitely am grateful for these two "Forever Friends!"

No comments: