Saturday, May 22, 2010
Birthday Bash in Portland, OR!
Last weekend, I went down to Portland to spend some good times with my brother and his cute family. My nephew, Ty, also celebrates his birthday in May and was turning 7 last Sunday. I drove down to Portland after work on Friday and got there just in time for dinner. We went and got some yummy chicken for dinner. I also got some great pictures of the boys...they crack me up! After dinner, we went bowling and it was SO much fun!!! I have to say that I did better than I have ever done before...hold on to your seats...I got FOUR strikes!!! That has NEVER happened before! The boys must be my good luck charms. :) After bowling we went back to Jeff and Ashley's and put the boys in bed. Jeff, Ashley and I then watched, "The Blindside." Amazing movie! :) The next day we got up and had a yummy breakfast...thanks Ash! Ty then opened up his birthday presents. He got a lot of cool things...lucky! :) We then went on a beautiful drive to the Vista House that overlooks the Columbia River Gorge. It was such a nice day and the scenery was incredible...the company even better. I am so glad that Jeff, Ashley, Ty and Charlie live in Portland and that they are close enough to spend time with them. I am especially excited about their new little one that will be arriving in November! Cannot wait!!! I love being an aunt...have I mentioned that before? :) Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
WE had so much fun with you! THanks for driving down and making Ty's birthday extra special :)
Post a Comment