While in Utah, we had a reunion with our group of high school friends at Whitnie Rounds Wells place in Alpine. It was a beautiful evening and we had a lot of fun catching up with each other. It was so neat to hear about all of the great things that everyone is doing. I am so proud of them all!!! It was also fun to see all my friend's kids...they are so cute!!! Isn't it neat how you can go a long time without talking to someone and then when you get back together it seems as though no time has passed? This is how it was that night! I am so grateful for amazing friends who helped me to establish a firm foundation at such a young age. I have always been blessed with many friends...that is how I feel my Savior's love the most...through the friends and family he has blessed me with!!! Love you all!!!
1 comment:
That was a fun evening and I felt the same way about picking up where we left off with everyone. I look kind of out of it in that picture though...
Post a Comment