No matter how much time passes, I think of my mission on a daily basis. Yesterday, I went to the store and saw this truck parked right outside. It is from RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CALIFORNIA!!! This is where the mission home and mission office are located. I got so excited when I saw it that I had to take a snapshot of it with my iPhone. I am so grateful for my mission, for all of the wonderful people I met while serving, and for all of the amazing things that I learned and experienced while serving in the California, San Bernardino Spanish Speaking Mission!!!
2 comments:
You are so funny! I love that you loved your mission SO much. I can only imagine what an amazing missionary you were. Hugs!
Just read through about the last year of your posts! I loved the update and how fun to see familiar faces in your pics. I sure love you, Ange. I'm so happy we finally connected tonight on the phone! The only trouble now is that I miss you WAY more! I can't wait to see you again someday. Hugs, hugs and Hugs for you. Prayers for your body to heal, renew and be strong again soon. Much love to my bare necessity! PS- I'm going to try that peppermint ice cream and think of you. Come to Denver ANYtime! Love you more than you know!
Post a Comment