When I first moved to Washington, I attended church in Lakewood at the Bridgeport YSA Branch. I was in the Branch for a year and made some wonderful lifelong friends while there. One of those friends is Pam Allen. Just over two years ago, Pam married Keith Allen in the Seattle Temple. I had the great blessing of being at their wedding. After they got married, they moved to Germany where Keith is stationed with the Air Force. About a year later, Kaylee joined their family. They are an amazing little family and I am so grateful to have them in my life! Tonight, I had the opportunity of meeting up with Pam and Kaylee at Olive Garden. Yummy! They are here for a little while visiting family. Keith will be arriving tomorrow and I am hoping that I get to see him, too. It was so fun to see Pam and Kaylee tonight. Pam never ceases to amaze me. She is currently serving with the Scouts in her ward and has overseen every level of scouting. One thing that I really appreciate about Pam is the fact that she puts her whole heart and soul into everything that she does. She is an amazing mother, wife and scout leader. Not to mention that she and Keith just started up a side business. Her little Kaylee is a sweetheart, too. She is 14 months and is quite the social butterfly. She was waving to everyone tonight. Our waiter got a kick out of her! Watch out...this one is going to be quite the little flirt! Thanks for the visit, Pam! I love you, little friend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment