I had to fit the new babies into my crazy busy Utah schedule. Dre and Rus welcomed beautiful Paris Kelly Careme Waite into the world on October 10, 2009. Tanner is the proud big brother to this sweet little baby girl. Andrea and Dave welcomed handsome little Alexander Logan Scott into this world in early December. He is the youngest brother to Maggie, Abby, Ethan and Garrett. It was fun to see these sweet little spirits and to feel of the love that they just naturally bring with them. These two little ones are incredibly lucky to have such amazing parents!!! I loved meeting them! :)
3 comments:
seriously would have done my hair if I knew the most popular girl I know would post that picture on her blog! But I'm glad you stopped by...
... and my makeup...
It looks like you had a fun trip to Utah. You look fantastic too.
Post a Comment