When I was home in the summer, I only got to see my cousin (who is more like a sister to me), Shauna, for only about twenty minutes total. This was a total bummer for me because I usually like to spend as much time as possible with her and her two awesome kids, Joaquin and Elena, when I go to Utah. The problem that we ran into this summer was that they were going out of town at the same time I was in town. Anyways, I vowed that this would not be the case at Christmas time. With how crazy everything got while I was in town, I got to see them only twice. The first time for only about 1/2 hour and the second time was the last night I was in Utah. Paul and Shauna invited my mom, Scott and I over for some yummy soup and some good bonding time. We also enjoyed playing the game "Moods" together. It was an enjoyable night for us all! :) I love you, guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment