Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dancing The Night Away!

One of the things that I look forward to every year is chaperoning the Senior Prom. I feel that this is a fun opportunity to celebrate with the students and to enjoy a night out on the town with fun dancing and delicious treats. I have to be honest and say that I got some good dance time in, too. My students might have been a little surprised to see that Miss Knight does know a little about dancing...but, let's be honest...when there is a good beat, you have gotta move to the music. Right? :) For the second year in a row, I did not get to attend my kids graduation because I was in Utah for a wedding. So, I feel that Prom was a good opportunity for me to congratulate my students and to let them know how proud I am of each of them. I got some good pics with some of my awesome students on Prom night...fun memories for sure! I love these kids!!! :)

No comments: