Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mini Family Reunion

The Breakfast Bunch...
Mom, Shauna, Elena, Joaquin, Me and Scott
While I was in Utah for Diana's wedding, I was also lucky enough to see some of my family. On Saturday morning before the wedding, Mom, Scott and I met up with Shauna, Joaquin and Elena for breakfast. It was so much fun to be with them...even if it was for just a short moment. My cousin, Stewart, also returned from serving in the Texas, McAllen mission and gave his homecoming report on Sunday and so I got to see some more of my awesome Ludwig family. It was great to hear Stewart's report. I am positive that he was a great missionary. Jeff, Ashley, Ty and Charlie were in Utah at the time and so I was able to see them, too. I am very grateful that I got these moments with my family in the midst of a crazy, fun-filled wedding weekend! :)

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

Yay! What fun adventures you've been having lately! I'm so glad you were able to see your family and enjoy a close friend's wedding.

P.S. I can't wait to see pictures from Alaska! :)