I am about to begin my third year at Graham-Kapowsin High School. School will start officially on Tuesday, September 2nd...the day after Labor Day. I have already been back to the school and have been preparing for the past two weeks. I look forward to having the students come now...and my office is already to go! It is an amazing school and I absolutely LOVE my students! I am really looking forward to this year and what it has in store for me.
GO EAGLES!!!
7 comments:
HOORAY!! And yes, I am yelling that. I am so excited that you are now going to keep your blog updated. Please, don't fade away on me. Blogging is my lifeline and I'm so thrilled to be knowing what's going on in your life on a more consistent basis. Enjoy that great NW for me!
Yahoo! I'm so glad that you are going to keep your blog updated. I miss you, hermana. Come visit my blog, if you get a chance:
http://www.muglestons.blogspot.com/
Love ya! Sarah
Angela! So fun to read what you have been up to! I am so glad to see that you updated the blog. (I've had you on my blog roll for ages!) You look beautiful and so happy. Can't wait to check in often. Let me know if you need another invite to our blog:
www.talesfromthetree.blogspot.com
Thanks for letting me know you updated your blog. Wow it looks like you have been busy. That is great that you got to see a lot of old friends, looks like everyone is doing well. Congrats to Jeff that is so exciting. You just make sure if you are ever passing by you better stop and say hello. MIss you and I will call you soon.
Can you believe summer is over? So sad. I love your blog. Thanks for giving us the update. We really miss seeing you on a regular basis.
Heya! Looks like you've had a GREAT summer! Thats awesome! You really should do the letter boxing, it was alot of fun and we are planning to go again! Rancho Cucamonga is good, and hot! haha, I really like it here for the most part. I knew that you came to the San Bernardino area for your mission, just not exactly where! We do not go to the Etiwanda building, we go to the buidling on Baseline its red, don't know if it has a name that everyone uses! Oh and my husband's last name is Deans, I haven't changed my name yet so its just Weber for me! :)
Hey Ange. I love that you have this blog! Now we can keep in better touch seeing as I never use Facebook. I want to come visit you out there. My blog is thegriffiths.wordpress.com
Post a Comment