Saturday, November 7, 2009

What Matters Most

November always brings with it a time to reflect upon all of the blessings that we have. I love this short Mormon Message by President Thomas S. Monson. I know that one of the greatest blessings that I have is the love of my family and friends. I am truly grateful for the way that Heavenly Father shows His love for me through other people. I love this Mormon Message because it reminds us all how we need to express our love and appreciation for those people in our lives. If I haven't told you lately that I love you, I am telling you now. I LOVE YOU! Thank you for the difference you have made in my life. I am a better person because you are in my life!!! Much love to all of you! Happy Month of Thanks!!! Enjoy the video. What-Matters-Most

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love those mormon messages... thanks for sharing :)

Austin said...

All you need is love!