Aimee Harper Hall has been one of my best friends since I was in elementary school. We have shared many great times over the years. We have also supported each other through some of the toughest trials that occur in life. Aimee recently has gone through a divorce. She is the mother to two great kids, Steven and Susie. She is also working as a teacher at the elementary school right now. Aimee is a great example to me in the way that she has chosen to live her life. She really has one of the most optimistic attitudes of anyone that I know. I have never heard her say a negative thing about her situation. She is amazing and I am so blessed to have her in my life! I was lucky enough to meet up with her, her mom and my mom for lunch one day while I was in Utah. Thanks for being you, Aimee! I love you, my friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment