Saturday, October 24, 2009
Scott's Visit to the Emerald City (aka Seattle)
My brother Scott is very interested in musicals and loves to sing his heart out to just about any of them. Some of his favorites include Phantom of the Opera, Jekyl and Hyde and Wicked. Scott has never seen Wicked. When it was in Salt Lake City, it sold out before he could get tickets. When I found out that Wicked was coming to Seattle, I immediately thought of my brother. I called and asked if he wanted to go see Wicked for his birthday and told him that if he got his air fare up here then I would get him his ticket to Wicked. He did and we had a blast. Scott LOVED Wicked!!! Plus, he said that it was his favorite birthday present. Score for the big sister! :) My cousin, Jeanette, and her fiancee, Zach, ended up being at the same show and afterwards Zach was sweet enough to treat us to a yummy dinner in Seattle. In addition to seeing Wicked, Scott and I took a day's trip to Portland where we got to see Jeff, Ashley, Ty and Charlie. We went and saw the beautiful Multnomah Falls that is just about twenty minutes away from where they live. Scott and I also watched Ty and Charlie while Ashley and Jeff went on a little date. Scott came with me to my ward, too. He helped out in the primary that day and they were very appreciative. Scott is extremely talented with children. He loves them and they love him, too. Scott also helped me create a carboard box car for a primary activity that I was in charge of. Anyways, we had a great time together. Good bonding time in the Emerald City.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow Angela! You have the cutest nephews!!! It was fun to see Scott up here in Portland :)
Post a Comment