Thursday, October 22, 2009
My Summer of Seven States...
As you can see from the previous posts, summer was good to me! I had the opportunity of seeing many beautiful things and spending time with my friends and family that I love so much! As I was reflecting back over my summer, I realized that I had been in seven states...Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Illinois and Virginia! I decided that even though I love going to Utah...I wanted to do something different this summer. So, I booked a flight and went and saw my dear friends Jason and Janell Fielding in Washington DC. The upcoming posts are going to be dedicated to my time in Washington DC. I learned so much while I was there and absolutely loved it! I have been to DC in the past, but this trip back was a little different for me...it had a deeper meaning than the ones before. You will see why! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment