Many of my friends and family that live outside of Washington wonder where in the world Puyallup is. Not only is it where I live but it is also home to the Puyallup Fair. The thing that even puts Puyallup on the map is the Fair and it happens every September. This is a HUGE fair...I even read about it in a magazine on an airplane one time. Anyways, people from all over the state come to Puyallup for this big event. There are animals, rides, 1,000 pound pumpkins, arts, crafts, concerts, hypnotist shows, lots of good food that isn't good for you, and lots of great opportunities for people watching. I went with my friends Lindsay, Jessica and Tyler one night. Our good friend, Wayne, was working there for his company and he hooked us up with free admission. We had a blast! So, in the future you might want to... DO THE PUYALLUP!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment