Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sightseeing with Janell

Jason and Janell were so kind to let me stay at their beautiful home and helped me feel completely comfortable. Unfortunately, they were both working lots of hours when I went back to see them. Fortunately, they helped me figure out how to ride the metro and what stops I needed to get on and off at. I was fortunate enough to get Janell to join me on a few of my outings in Washington DC. We went to the American History Museum, to the Natural History Museum, to the White House, to lunch at a yummy place that Janell loves, etc. We also were able to see many interesting things like the original Star Spangled Banner, the ruby red slippers that Dorothy wore in the Wizard of Oz and many interesting animals...you know...the ones that you see on "Night at the Museum." We had a blast together. Janell...you rock! Thanks for a great time!!!

No comments: