Saturday, October 17, 2009

August 8, 2009

The Salt Lake Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints was the setting for a beautiful summer wedding on August 8, 2009. Elder Craig W. Zwick married my close friends Jamie Taylor and Chris Clark this day. It was an incredible ceremony with a very special spirit. The wedding was amazing with an incredible wedding dinner the night before at the Grand Hotel in Salt Lake City, the beautiful ceremony at the Salt Lake Temple and a fun filled reception at the Salt Lake Country Club. I am so glad that I was able to come and be a part of it all! Jamie and Chris are an awesome couple and are both huge University of Utah fans so they are a match made in heaven! I love these guys and am looking forward to their visit to the Northwest. Congratulations, Jamie and Chris! Thanks for letting me be a part of this special event. I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: