While I was in Utah, my friend Jenn Hoffenreich, and I spent a day in Park City. We went on the classic Alpine Slide. We also went on the Alpine Coaster which is a rollercoaster that goes down the mountain. We ended with a trip on the Zip Line. So much fun!!! We had a total blast this day. I love things that give me a complete rush and let me tell you, I was totally feeling it this day! :) After we experienced these three things, we took a trip over to Wahlsburg and saw my amazing mission president and his awesome family. I love the Nelsons so much and feel so blessed to have such a neat connection with them! It had been way too long since I had seen President Nelson and so it was super neat to catch up with him. Afterwards, Jenn and I headed into Heber City. We got yummy shakes at the famous Grannies. We then went and watched "The Proposal." Let's just say that we packed a lot of good things into one day! Fun times for sure!!! :)
1 comment:
Thanks for the updates! I haven't seen Pres. Nelson (or heard from him) in a while. How's he doing?
Post a Comment