Saturday, October 17, 2009

Moving To Oregon

My cute brother, Jeff, and his little family just made the move from Dallas, Texas to Portland, Oregon. Jeff is going to Chiropractor school at Western States. I am so excited to have them so close and to be able to spend time with Jeff, Ashley, Ty and Charlie. I love this little family!!! It took them about three days to drive from Dallas to Portland. Jeff was driving a large moving van while Ashley was following behind in the mini van. When I was home in Utah for Jamie and Chris's wedding, the little Knight family was driving through Utah. Mom and I got to see them on their pilgrimage north. They are troopers and thank heavens made it safely to their destination.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

ahhhh, we are a cute little family aren't we? But seriously, it's nice to have family close by and I NEVER want to make that trip again!!!