Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bear Lake

My family spent a week in Bear Lake together. We had a ton of fun at the lake, kayaking, visiting a cave, roasting marshmallows with my cousin, Craig, and his family, watching movies, playing games, eating, eating and eating, enjoying Bear Lake raspberry shakes, and just spending quality time together. It is so nice to be able to spend this week together since we all live in different places. I also enjoy this week because it is a time when my siblings and I get to be with Vance's kids and grandkids. I feel that it has definitely helped our two families blend together well. I love spending time with all of the nieces and nephews! I am so grateful for my family...they really are the best! This was definitely a highlight of the summer! So much fun!!! :) Thanks, Mom, for making it happen!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

mmmmm....raspberry shakes! That was so fun! I loved it :)