Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fun with Friends at Tanner Park

Me and Dre
Me and Joanna
The Alonso Family: Eloy, Corrie, Soren, Natty and Elora.
Tracey, Me and Alexis
Karen, Dalynne, Daphne, Wendy, Melissa, Me, Erica, Andrew, Benson
Every time that I am in Utah, I always try to see all of my friends. This sometimes can be quite stressful and often times I don't see all of the friends that I would like to see because I am running around town like a crazy woman. Anyways, this year I decided to do something a little different. Before I left for Utah, I sent out an email to let my friends know that I was coming to town. I told them all that I was going to be at Tanner Park on Thursday night at 6 PM and that I would love to have them stop by when they could. I invited them to bring dinner with them and to bring their families, too. I was so happy to see all of my friends that came to the park that night. It was a great way to see as many people as I could. Thanks to all who came! It was a super fun night and I loved seeing you and your cute families! It's always great to catch up, too! :)

2 comments:

Cami said...

Cute blog! Next time your in Utah, let me know too. I would love to see you again! Hugs!

Alonso Family said...

man, my poor baby's face looks thrashed in this photo...stupid eczema. it was so good to see you, please always let us know when you are in town! happy days!