When I was home this summer, I had the opportunity to visit two new temples in the Salt Lake valley. My mom and I went and did a session at the Draper, Utah Temple. It was beautiful on the inside and outside...just as each temple is. There was a special feeling in the temple that day. I also had the opportunity to go with my family to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. This is a BEAUTIFUL temple! I loved it!! I am so grateful for temples and for the blessings that I have in my life because of the temple covenants that I have made. It is always exciting to hear how temple building increases with each General Conference of the church, too. The next temple to be built in Utah will be in Brigham City. The church has 130 temples currently. I love to see the temple!
1 comment:
You were one minute from me - we should have hooked up! I'm so glad you had such a fun summer. Thanks for all the updates. Hope life is treating you well with all you've had going on and that you are recovering. Love, Andrea
Post a Comment