Thursday, October 29, 2009

Haagen-Dazs Peppermint Ice Cream

What it is: White Chocolate & Peppermint ice cream
Details: $4.39 per pint container
Availability: Available Nationwide for a limited time
Location: The Freezer Aisle
I am not your usual food critic...or ice cream critic in this case...but I wanted to let you all know that this ice cream is a taste of heaven on earth! I love this time of year when the peppermint ice cream, egg nog and other joyful holiday treats start to make their yearly debut. I have always been a sucker for good peppermint ice cream. In fact, I came home from my mission in December and the only requirement that I had for my mom was to have a yummy peppermint ice cream pie with her homemade chocolate sauce ready and waiting for me. She did and it helped make the transition home a bit easier. My brother at Utah State, takes me to get an Aggie Peppermint Shake every Christmas, too. What can I say...I LOVE Peppermint Ice Cream!!! This one by Haagen-Dazs could very easily take the gold. Anyways, I full-heartedly recommend that you try this delicious treat this holiday season! You will not be disappointed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man...you are busy girl! I am glad that you have had such a fun summer! I too love the peppermint around the holidays. Have you tried the white chocolate peppermint kisses? I am a huge fan. Also good is the twisted peppermint line from Bath & Body Works. Very good!

I hope you have a Happy Halloween!

Cami said...

I am going to look for this when I go to the store today! Sounds divine!

Alexandria said...

umm heck ya!! Wahooo!! I can't wait to try this delish treat out! Dang it's to bad that I am at work right now (and that its 7:00am)or I would go get this right now!